Option 1) Full Conversion Copywriting Project → starting at $10,000
The types of deliverables I work on are listed below - but before I write any deliverables for new clients, I work through a required 2-to-4 week Messaging & Positioning Audit that includes:
- Quantitative conversion analytics and funnel analysis
- Qualitative market research and customer analysis
- Customer and internal interviews
- Strategy sessions
Why is this Audit important?
Because I can't write revenue-driving copy about a product I don't understand to an audience I don't know.
For a full, start-to-finish overview of the Messaging & Positioning Audit, go here.
Once the required Messaging & Positioning Audit is complete, here are the types of deliverables you can expect me to write for you:
- Website copy
- Landing pages
- Email copy
- Case study
Option 2) 1-on-1 copy consulting → $250/hour
This option is ideal if you already have copy game and a team to execute. But you need a trusted resource to go to with specific questions.
How it works:
- We'll hop on Zoom and I'll answer your copy questions
- I'll share my proprietary copy templates and frameworks (plus how to use them)
Instead of wasting hours Googling copywriting tips and tricks from HubSpot’s 2010 blog archives, you'll plug right into a brain that's spent years as a professional B2B SaaS copywriter with dozens of venture-backed and profitable self-funded clients.
Does not include production work (i.e. writing your page).
Here's the link to schedule a consulting call.
Two more important things to note here:
1) I charge by the project.
Why? Hourly rates shift your focus to hours when we should be focusing on results. Hourly rates also incentivize the freelancer to take as long as they can to maximize their payout. My goal is to impact your revenue, not play games.
Quoted per project, you know every dime you’re spending before we even start and we can focus on what matters - results.
2) Most of my projects range from $10,000 to $25,000+. Share your budget with me in the form, and I can give you a quote.
Important payment details to note:
- For new clients, I have a $10,000 project minimum. If we're a fit, you'll receive a quote including each deliverable you need as well as a Messaging & Positioning Audit.
- Payment is required in full before our project start date.
- Refund Policy: If you cancel our project within a week (5 business days) of the start date, I’ll refund half of the total project fee because I’m a human and I understand that things happen. But after this point, your payment is non-refundable. I’ve never been asked for a refund.
~4-5 weeks from the start date.
Full disclosure, my calendar is usually booked a month or two out. You should be wary of the copywriter who can start yesterday. I don’t like to pick on people. But if you want a professional, what makes you think that person doesn’t already have a pile of other client work on their plate?
Copy converts when it’s done right, not fast.
The wait is completely worth it.
Nobody, including me, can guarantee conversions.
There are many variables that I do not control. You might not have a deep enough product market fit yet. You might “tweak” my copy in ways that you think are small, but tank your conversions. Your sales team might scare prospects away.
Plus, nothing in marketing is ever guaranteed no matter how good you are. It’s not pure science.
That said, I take your results just as seriously as my own.
I’ve done this before and have the results to prove it.